- Spend more than a half hour at any time away from my new favorite couch in the lounge
- Clear out the kitchen for the painters tomorrow
- Read Jane Austen
- Read anything
- Go for a run
- Go for a walk
- Do the dishes
- Fold the laundry
- Look at my to-do list
- Take a long, lazy bath
- Go round to the shop to buy a bottle of wine
Things I have successfully done:
- Listened to the same music over and over again
- Nearly cried over an episode of Gossip Girl
- Thought about how lazy I'm being
- Eaten dinner
- Answered the door once (next-door-neighbors letting us know about a party tomorrow)
- Fallen asleep on the couch at an awkward angle, leaving my neck sore
- Wondered whether or not I'm suffering from a temporary sort of ennui, or at least having a minor existential crisis, as everything just seems to difficult to bother with...
- Wondered whether or not I can be bothered to go upstairs and get into bed or not
...and when I say "tried to do" I mostly mean "thought about doing".
Oh boy, it's half term...